As a real estate agent, you’ll face many challenges as you’re starting out. So how do you overcome those challenges to grow and evolve into a successful Realtor with a thriving real estate career? Consider these career tips from Southern Connecticut Coldwell Banker Realtor Judy Szablak and founder of Szablak Consulting.
What Career Tips Do I Need to Find Success in Real Estate?
There is no single career tip that can ensure success as a Realtor. Sales is a very multi-faceted profession, which requires a lot of motivation and commitment. Consider these tips to maximize your success in the real estate industry.
• Use caution when implementing rules or principles learned from mentors who are not where you want to be in terms of overall success, net worth, happiness, family, fun and peace. You need to be cautious because that advice could lead you astray. It’s best to trust a mentor who has already achieved what you’re striving to achieve in your career.
• Spend lots of time on lead generation, even when you have lots of clients. The most effective way to get to the top is to spend two hours or more focusing on lead generation activities. This will ensure you have a constant stream of clients, resulting in more consistent, steady commission checks.
• Choose your courses wisely. Continuing education credits may not necessarily teach you the skills and strategies you need to sell more, earn more and have happier clients. So don’t choose your training solely based on continuing education requirements. Take additional courses that help to fill the gaps in your knowledge.
• Find a trusted lender. A trusted lender can be a valuable ally for a real estate agent. So work to find a good, ethical lender who can assist your clients. This can prove to be a very valuable partnership that can bring benefits to your career and your clients.
• Remember that you work for free until you arrive at the closing! This is an essential point to keep in mind, so your goal should be to help your client get to that closing as quickly and as effectively as possible!
• Request preapprovals before showing properties. Some real estate agents will request potential buyers to provide evidence of financing preapproval prior to showing a property. This can help you to ensure that you focus your efforts on prospective buyers who are serious and financially capable of purchasing the property. This is especially important if you work as a buyer’s agent.
Tips to Grow Your Career With Szablak Consulting Founder and Realtor Judy Szablak
A career consultant like Judy Szablak can provide new real estate agents with valuable insights and recommendations that put them on the path to success in today’s competitive real estate industry. A consultant will not only offer advice and recommendations, but she will also share her valuable knowledge and expertise on topics such as online marketing for Realtors and social media marketing to get leads, to sales motivation tips and other tips to sell more homes!
Aspiring top producing real estate agents may also with consider reading Realtor Judy Szablak’s related article with advice to help you enjoy a long lasting real estate career.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level or are just starting working as a Realtor, turn to real estate professional and consultant Judy Szablak, founder and CEO of Szablak Consulting and Best Agents Online, LLC. With Judy’s guidance and expertise, you’ll take your career to incredible places, finding success that’s beyond what you believed to be possible!
If you’re a real estate agent who is ready to elevate your sales or if you’re a realty owner or manager who’s seeking a dynamic, expert coach to bring a new element of professionalism to your sales team and your brokerage firm, turn to Realtor Judy Szablak of Szablak Consulting. Call 855.438.5839 or complete the booking form.