As a real estate agent, you stand to benefit significantly by leveraging the power of the internet as you market your real estate listings. Some Realtors maintain a modest marketing budget that may be used to cover some of the online marketing expenses, viewing them as a cost of doing business. But in other cases, you may wish to ask the client to cover the cost in full or in part. So how do you present the benefits of online real estate marketing? That’s exactly what we’ll explore in today’s article from Southern Connecticut Coldwell Banker Realtor Judy Szablak and founder of Szablak Consulting.
What Are the Most Effective Forms of Online Real Estate Marketing?
Online marketing takes many forms and each marketing avenue offers its own set of benefits. Some approaches are more effective for certain audiences and less effective for other target audiences. So let’s take a look at the different types of online real estate marketing and who can benefit from each one. Understanding these points is essential if you’re going to convince your client that this is a good option for selling their home.
• Real Estate Marketing Videos – Video marketing is very effective for all demographics and age groups. This option is very diverse, as you can opt for an aerial drone video (especially effective for capturing the entire property and surrounding area), a property walk-through or simply a video slideshow of the property. Real estate marketing videos can be promoted via email marketing campaigns, on social media and via your website or landing pages. They’re also effective for targeting buyers outside of the immediate area; buyers who may not be able to visit the property in person.
• Virtual 3D Tour Videos – Virtual 3D video tours are a super effective technique for connecting with out-of-state and international buyers, who may be unable to view the home in person. Additionally, these tours can really sway an on-the-fence buyer who may not have been prompted to book a showing after viewing the written description and images.
• Home Staging Photos and Virtual Home Staging Images – Home staging is a very effective strategy for selling a home, but virtual home staging is performed digitally, which enables you to show what’s possible for a property. This is especially effective for vacant homes that are notoriously tough to sell, along with homes that have outdated decor or clutter. Of course, it’s important to clearly indicate that the images are digital renderings.
• Social Media Real Estate Marketing – Social media-based marketing campaigns can be very cost-effective and super effective at enabling you to connect with buyers from a diverse range of demographics. Social media marketing is especially effective for homes that show well in photos or videos.
• Landing Page Marketing – Landing pages are micro-sites that provide you with a great way to promote your properties. You can share those landing pages on social media, via email campaigns or on your website. Landing pages can also be used with pay per click advertising and other varieties of online advertising.
Tips to Grow Your Career With Szablak Consulting Founder and Realtor Judy Szablak
A career consultant like Judy Szablak can provide new real estate agents with valuable insights and recommendations that put them on the path to success in today’s competitive real estate industry. A consultant will not only offer advice and recommendations, but she will also share her valuable knowledge and expertise on topics such as online marketing for Realtors and social media marketing to get leads, to sales motivation tips and other tips to sell more homes!
Aspiring top producing real estate agents may also with consider reading Realtor Judy Szablak’s related article with advice to help you enjoy a long lasting real estate career.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level or are just starting working as a Realtor, turn to real estate professional and consultant Judy Szablak, founder and CEO of Szablak Consulting and Best Agents Online, LLC. With Judy’s guidance and expertise, you’ll take your career to incredible places, finding success that’s beyond what you believed to be possible!
If you’re a real estate agent who is ready to elevate your sales or if you’re a realty owner or manager who’s seeking a dynamic, expert coach to bring a new element of professionalism to your sales team and your brokerage firm, turn to Realtor Judy Szablak of Szablak Consulting. Call 855.438.5839 or complete the booking form.